We are happy to announce that as of Saturday, September 12, St. James Westminster will be open for in-person services.
There will be five opportunities to worship in person every week:
- Tuesdays at 7 pm – no pre-registration required
- Wednesdays at 10 am – no pre-registration required
- Saturdays at 6 pm – pre-registration required
- Sundays at 8 am – pre-registration required
- Sundays at 10:30 am – pre-registration required
To register for an upcoming service on Saturday or Sunday, please call the office at 519-432-1915
Here is more information about how the week-end services will run:
- For Saturday and Sunday services you MUST preregister. There are 40 available seats. You do not need to print your ticket; we will have a list of all registrants.
- You must sit in an assigned seat.
- There is limited availability for multi-person families/bubbles to sit together.
- Face masks are compulsory. Please bring your own.
- The church will not be open until 10 minutes prior to the service. In case of inclement weather, physically distanced gathering in the Great Hall is available.
- Communion is offered at all services. The Bread only will be served.
- Liturgy will be projected on a screen. No books will be available.
- There will be music including cantors. Congregational singing is not permitted.
- We will not physically greet each other during the Peace
- Physically distancing is required at all times.
- Please follow directions from the clergy, wardens and greeters to allow for a safe service for all.
- Entrance and exit will be from Bruce Street only. The Askin Street entrance will be closed.