To experience God, to nurture faith, and empower people in a vibrant and caring community.
To be a church that:
- Experiences God through preaching, music, and camaraderie
- Nurtures faith as seekers experience God in a caring and loving environment
- Empowers people to engage in current issues with critical minds and Christian hearts.
- We demonstrate our faith as we worship God through holy and diverse liturgies and musical styles, grounded in historic Anglican tradition.
- We are a community that embraces everyone on their journey of faith.
- We offer comprehensive family life ministries that provide a foundation for a lifetime of faith.
- We give generously and share our gifts and talents as we demonstrate our faith, maintain sacred space, and respond to the needs of our world.